xnfrJohn

Administrator
Apr 10, 2021
Philippines
Hi Guys ? as requested, here is the 2019 version of:

David Perell - Write of Passage​

Spoiler: Homepage

Write of Passage is for anyone who wants to…​
  1. Publish quality content on a consistent basis. I’ll teach you a systematic approach to collecting insights and turning them into content on a consistent basis​
  2. Build a following that brings you personal and professional opportunities. Your followers will help you find excellent opportunities, including jobs, projects, clients, and sales.​
  3. Create intellectual assets that grow in value over time. Your writing will grow into a body of work with a coherent purpose, not just a series of one-off posts.​
  4. Connect directly with peers, colleagues, and leaders in your industry. I’ll show you how to use your writing as an introduction to the most interesting people in your industry.​
  5. Boost your influence in your field, organization or industry. I’ll show you how to build a reputation as the top authority in your field using evergreen content.​
  6. Increase the serendipity and opportunity in your life. Create a life of more surprise, potential, and excitement by harnessing the full potential of the internet.​

Spoiler: Spoiler

send.cm

Unlimited data hosting
send.cm

send.cm

Edit: ~10 GB of space required

Enjoy and like! (y)