How To Activate Windows For Free Permanently | 2021

cielopearly

Administrator
Apr 13, 2021
Manila
1620405960022.png
Activate Windows 10, for free, permanently. Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, etc. Windows Server & Microsoft Office even. Works for lifetime.

I’m tired of people selling MSDN windows 10 keys (the keys get revoked), so here’s how to activate windows for 100% free, forever. No chance of it getting revoked by Microsoft or any funny business.

You can activate any edition you want, no matter what’s currently installed on your PC. Takes like 5 mins tops.

Don’t forget to leave a like if you enjoyed this post, or comment that it works as a way of thanking me for saving you some money & getting rid of that stupid “activate Windows” watermark.

Also, can activate Windows Server or Office.

Open source code, 100% safe, no risk of the key getting revoked. I guess Microsoft is just too lazy to fix this, been around for a while now.

The method is as follows:

1. Download Microsoft Activation Scripts from GitHub. Get the latest version (currently 1.4). https://github.com/massgravel/Microsoft-Activation-Scripts/releases 103
  1. Extract the downloaded folder using 7zip. Password is 1234.
  2. Run the .cmd file in the “All in one” folder, pretty self-explanatory.
  3. Activate whatever Windows version you want. Most of you will press the number 2 to activate Windows.
  4. Enjoy activated windows 10.

Feel free to ask any questions, Happy Learning!?