Opsec Guide For Beginners

cielopearly

Administrator
Apr 13, 2021
Manila
This is just a basic Opsec guide on what tools to use, nothing to in depth and I suggest you do your own research.

Search Engines

Stop using Google and I suggest moving to search engines like Duckduckgo, Qwant or Startpage.

Browser

Use Firefox and install HTTPS Everywhere, if you want a browser similar to Chrome I suggest using Brave as it’s a good alternative.

Email

The best option for this would be Protonmail, there are other providers however ProtonMail works fine.

Password Manager

Stop using the same passwords for every site and use a Password Manager like Bitwarden, it’s free and generates and keeps track of all your passwords.

VPN

You should always been using a VPN so websites cannot get your actual IP Address, go with a VPN provider like Mullvad as they are focused on Privacy, ExpressVPN is also good however a little bit more expensive.

Messaging

I suggest using Telegram as most people have it, you do have other options such as Signal and Keybase.

SMS/Phone number

Do not use those free SMS verify websites as anyone can easily recover the account, you can just get a prepaid sim and a burner phone or use a website like xootf

Domain registration

Use Njal.la when you want to register a domain as they do not ask for any info etc.

Crypto Currency

Get Crypto from exchangers on nulled or other forums as they don’t ask for any info however there is usually a 10% fee, I personally use @Gappy 5.

Using BTC does not make you anonymous if you truly want to be anonymous when using Crypto I suggest looking into Monero/XMR.